Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Merry Christmas Girls!!


We went and finished decorating the girls' grave today. We had gone a few days ago and set up the tree and the stockings, but I didn't feel like it was enough. It's a hard thing to do. I miss them so much. Last week as we were putting up the tree we were talking about how, if Chelsie and Charlie had lived, they would probably be pulling all the ornaments off the tree as we were putting them on. I would so love to be picking up ornaments, only decorating from three feet and up on the tree, etc. I hope there is a big celebration with lots of treats in heaven at Christmas. And I hope the girls get matching new Christmas dresses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Their grave looks absolutely beautiful, Suzette. I definitely know they are wearing matching Christmas dresses! 2 little Angels, making a mess of the pine needles, pulling off ornaments and keeping Jesus busy. :) All my love and prayers to you and your precious family~

. said...

you are such an amazing mom! wow!