Friday, January 23, 2009

It's a Boy!

We had our 20 week ultrasound and found out we are having a little boy. He looks very healthy. And apparently, he is not shy at all. The first thing the ultrasound tech said was, "Oh, it's a boy, and he's not shy about it." That's my boy!! We are very excited about it, although I'll admit, I was pulling for a girl. His due date is still June 7th. We have decided (for today) to name him Gabriel and call him Gabe. Thanks for your love and prayers, we appreciate all of you.

5 comments:

Northern Nickle Clan said...

Awesome, Suzette. You're little sticker on your blog with baby number five has been blue the whole time. Maybe you knew????:)

Congrats!

Luv,
Katie

Britnee said...

Congratulations! June will be great. You get to skip being miserable through the hot part of the summer.

Par 5 said...

Yea! A boy will be so fun! Congratulations...hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well.

Shilowe said...

Congratulations, Klein Family! Boys are the best excuse to just have FUN! I'm sure Cami and Cobie will be the best big siblings that a little guy could ask for!

H A L to the G C's Ma said...

Hey this is (Rachel Welker) Allen, I saw you are having a boy! Congrats. We had a boy 10 days ago and we named hom Gabriel and call him Gabe. I love the name. By the way I was kicked like crazy from like 15 weeks on and this kid never stops moving, he is such a wiggle worm. Changing diapers is a real challenge. (Especially considering I have 3 girls before him.) Congrats on the boy hope all goes well.