Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Family


We haven't taken family pictures in so long it's ridiculous, so we went and had some done the other day. This isn't one of them (obviously), but I'll post them when I get them back. I think they turned out soooooo cute. But how could they not be cute with my kids in them--right?


We find out about the baby this Friday; I am extremely nervous. This is the appointment that all hell broke loose with the twins. I was only 18 weeks when we found out the gender of the twins. Week 21 is when my water broke with them, and that's how far along I am now. My anxiety level in growing a little, but I feel like things will be alright.
If the baby's movements now are any indication of how it will be like once it's born, I am in BIG trouble. This kid doesn't stop moving. The other day I was in the bathtub and I could actually see my stomach bulge up when it would kick---and we're only 21 weeks!!!!


Anyway, I'm glad to have my computer back and be back in touch with the world again!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you, Sue. Friday will be a GREAT day for you! Can't wait to hear what your little one is, and how healthy he or she is right NOW. Movement is lovely, isn't it? Alien like, but lovely. ;)

Northern Nickle Clan said...

Hey Suzette,

I'm ANXIOUSLY waiting for a new blog today.... Been checking all day. I'm excited for you and I'm also praying for you. So, I hope things go/went well and that you and Jack are happy with the outcome of your ultrasound.

Katie