Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Many Names

I saw this on my friend Melanie's blog and I thought it looked fun:
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Cuddles Le Mans
2. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR'S NAME: ("The" + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The crocheting rain tour
3. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Bubble Gum Oreo
4. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) S Kle
5. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Brown Puppy
6. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) H Idaho Falls
7. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Kle Su
8. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The" + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Pink Coke
9. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Charles LeRoy
10. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Eucalyptus Scor
11. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Lee Joseph
12. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Yorgeson York (that's a stretch I know, but you come up with a major city that starts with "Y")
13. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Spring Daisy
14. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Peach Jammie
15. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Yogurt Oak

I tag Shilowe

4 comments:

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

I like Yorgeson York. That's funny! I'm so excited about your news! How far along are you?
Melanie

Suzette said...

I think only about six weeks, but I could be off because I am already showing. I'm a little nervous, though, because I showed really early with the twins too. Please let there just be one in there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hillman Family said...

Hey, congrats! I am so glad you found my blog. I love finding friends that I didn't know blog! Also, I love your names. My stripper name was Flirty Skor-- scary!

Shilowe said...

Hi Sue! I finished my "Many Names" list. Thanks for tagging me, that was fun.