Monday, October 27, 2008

New Baby in June



We had our first doctor appointment today for Baby #5!! Everything looks really great so far. We are due on June 7th--what a great time of year!! My doctor is going to be keeping a really close eye on me for the first little while to make sure all is good, but I think we'll be just fine. We've got two little angels on our side. We ask you all to keep us in your prayers, though. And we are open to name suggestions--especially for boys. Wee One and Bo want to name it "Butterfly" if it's a girl (which they think it is). I have better luck with boys, though, so I'm hoping for a boy. Girls are just too naughty at birth. I'll keep you updated on everything, though. I'm so excited--and baby hungry. I probably shouldn't have gotten rid of every single baby item in my house after the twins died, but I think it was all part of grieving. It was good for me. So it's back to square one for the baby items. Yeah, shopping!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

How exciting! It just means you need a baby shower in May!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Suzette! I'm so excited for you. What an amazing time this will be. You HAVE to know that what happened with your last pregnancy was SO rare. Try to just be happy and not scared. God is totally in this with you. Praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy and baby! :) xoxo

Shilowe said...

Hey Sue,
We are so excited for your next little cutie pie! We pray for you and the baby every night. Good luck with everything!

Emily Usher said...

I am so excited for you!! We will definately have to have a shower for you. I have tons of girl things too once you know for sure. Congrats again.