Friday, October 3, 2008

Salsa

I just got finished canning "House Fire Salsa". I'll admit the name is a little misleading as far as salsa goes. I don't like anything hot (or "saucy" as my children would say), so my salsa is less than firey. I call it House Fire Salsa for a reason though. My aunt literally burned her house down while making it one time. It was the best salsa I'd ever had!!! A little expensive when you add in the cost of the house, but well worth it. Luckily, I didn't burn my house down making it and we have 17 pints to add to our food storage. On to the next project: Grapes!!

1 comment:

the-olson-clan said...

Good job on the salsa! You are so good at canning...I don't know how you do all you do! Sorry I wasn't at mom's when you guys came! I am way happy for you!!!
p.s. i changed my e-mail jandholson@live.com