Friday, October 17, 2008

Ridin' High




Wee One's preschool had a field trip today and Bo was more than happy to tag along. The kids got to go ride miniature horses at a local arena. Luckily Daddy was off of work and able to take them. I wasn't sure how smart it was for me to be in a barn full of hay and horses when I couldn't take any allergy medicine. The kids had a great time!! Bo even got a little rodeo action. One of the horses' saddles was rubbing, and when Bo jumped on, it started bucking around. Bo held on for dear life until Daddy grabbed him and yanked him off of the horse. Luckily, Bo didn't realize he was supposed to be afraid of things like that, and climbed right back on. Wee One said her favorite part was "going around the loop twice and then coming back". They both took great naps when they got home.

2 comments:

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

What an awesome field trip! I wish my kids could go on field trips like that!
Melanie

Anonymous said...

You have such cute kids! I wish you the best of luck with this pregnancy! We are so excited for you and your family.